(hereinafter referred to as “EXELGYN”) is the proprietor of this website.
Registered In France, at 216 Bd Saint Germain 75007 Paris, France.
Number : +33 (0)1.73.00.16.40
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : https://www.www.exelgyn.com
The Director of the publication is Véronique REBOURS-MORY.
The information contained on the Exelgyn site have been established in accordance with the « Chart for internet communication for pharmaceutical
companies » published by the ANSM (National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products), the French medicines agency. Exelgyn reserves the right
to change or remove at any time, some of the information provided on this website in order to ensure compliance with regulations.
EXELGYN will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this website, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information provided. EXELGYN shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided on this website.
Nature of the information
The Site is an educational tool for non-commercial purposes.
The Site includes information on health, the medical field and medical treatments for human use only. Such information is published on the Site for informational purposes only and does not replace the advice of your physician or pharmacist.
The Site is not intended to be used to report health problems, adverse reactions or technical complaints regarding EXELGYN’s products, nor is it intended to be used to ask technical or medical questions regarding such products.
The information published on the Site should not be construed as a solicitation to prescribe.
EXELGYN is the exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and content of the application, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written permission of the company EXELGYN.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
What data do we collect?
On occasion, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of our site or request information to be sent out to you. EXELGYN will not pass on any information you supply to us to any third party without your prior consent. We will use personal information you share with us to provide you with any information you have requested from us and your details will be added to our database and will be used to send the information that you have requested.
We strive to collect only the personal data that we need. The personal data collected by EXELGYN are as follows:
- Personal identification information, such as your Name, email address, and IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EXELGYN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a contact form to contact EXELGYN on a relevant matter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data and how is it stored?
EXELGYN uses personal data for the sole purpose to respond to your inquiries about EXELGYN when you send us a contact form.
- All Personal Data collected by EXELGYN website via the contact form (which will go directly to the info email) will be saved and will include name + email + request. The IP addresses will be anonymized and back up stored during thirty (30) days.
- For all users of the website, the anonymized IP address & cookie in our proxy Log will be saved. Otherwise no data is collected.
- The Personal Data collected is stored only in EU, and backups are locally ciphered and sent to French based Cloud (namely OVH).
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to modify their Personal Data. EXELGYN users can formally request EXELGYN to correct inaccurate Personal Data on its behalf by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to refuse or limit the processing of their Personal Data. The User may file an official request to object to the processing of his Personal Data by EXELGYN or request that this processing be limited. For example, Users have the right to object to the legitimate use of their Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Rights of access to their Personal Data and right to portability. EXELGYN users can access most of their Personal Data held by EXELGYN. Upon request, EXELGYN can provide Users with access to their Personal Data in a portable format allowing them to transmit it to third parties.
- Right to delete their Personal Data. EXELGYN users can, on request, officially request the deletion of their Data. personal assets held by EXELGYN. To do so, they should send a request to the email address email@example.com. Once the request has been confirmed, EXELGYN will take the necessary steps to execute the request for deletion issued by the User, including the deletion of his EXELGYN account.
- Withdrawal of consent. For certain activities, EXELGYN requires the consent of Users to use their Personal Data. Users have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If they provide information about their location through a mobile application, it is possible for them to deactivate their location services on their device at any time. Users are aware that any data processing carried out before the withdrawal of your consent remains lawful.
Hyperlinks and Cookies
EXELGYN’s websites, online services, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us to better understand user behavior including for security and fraud prevention purposes, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
EXELGYN may also use the IP address of Users to determine their location (city or postal code) and thus present them with the most relevant search results.
How to manage cookies ?
Users can easily delete and manage cookies placed in their browser’s cookie directory by following the instructions provided by their browser developer. Users have the option of choosing to accept all cookies, to reject them systematically or to choose those they accept according to their issuer.
Users will find below a link redirecting them to the instructions provided by the developer of the main browsers on the marketplace.
To prevent or limit the storage of cookies on your Terminal, you can change the settings of the browser you are using:
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- IE : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If your browser is not in the list you can go directly to the site of its editor.
Availability of the Website
The use of the Website is free. It requires a recent Internet connection and browser and computer equipment of reasonable performance.
It is technically impossible to provide the Website free of all defects and these defects may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site.
The operation of the Website may be affected by events and/or problems over which EXELGYN has no control such as, for example, as a means of transmission and communication between the user and EXELGYN and between EXELGYN and other networks.
EXELGYN and/or its suppliers may, at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt all or part of the Website to carry out maintenance operations and/or make improvements and/or changes to the Website.
EXELGYN declines all responsibility for any modification, suspension or interruption of the Website.
How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: EXELGYN, 216 Boulevard Saint-Germain 75007 Paris
EXELGYN takes your privacy questions seriously. A dedicated team reviews your inquiry to determine how best to respond to your question or concern, including those inquiries received in response to an access or download request.
Absence of warranty and limitation of liability
The User is solely responsible for the use he makes of the Site.
EXELGYN shall not be held liable for damage :
– caused by the access, use or impossibility of access or use of the Site or by any error or omission in its content ;
– resulting directly or indirectly from the consultation of the Site or the use of the information presented;
– direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the Site, and in particular any operating, financial or commercial loss or loss of programs or data in any information system.
EXELGYN declines all responsibility for any direct or indirect damage of any nature whatsoever resulting in whole or in part from the use of information on the Site.
In addition, EXELGYN does not guarantee that the Site or the files accessible on the Site are free of any “virus”, “Trojan horse”, “worm”, or any other computer program intended to undermine the operation, disable, damage, alter, or facilitate unauthorized access to the user’s computer system. The user is solely responsible for implementing the means necessary to protect the computer resources that he/she uses to access the Site. EXELGYN assumes no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damage (direct or indirect) to the user’s computer equipment or any other property that may be related to access to or use of the Site.
The user is responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person accesses the Site using his or her login information. It is the user’s responsibility to control the dissemination and use of his or her identity, to keep his or her password confidential, to not use other members’ accounts and not allow other members to use his or her account, and to authorize, monitor and control access to and use of the Site from his or her login information. You may not sell, trade or transfer your user account to another party.
The Website and its content are governed by the laws of France, and any dispute relating thereto is subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of France.
Copyright © of EXELGYN. All rights reserved.